IT Technical Support Engineer (Degree Apprenticeship)
- Supporting our range of IT and AV products remotely (telephone and remote support)
- Visiting clients across the country to provide on-site support where required
- Reporting and charting work for customer projects
- Installation of selected applications
- Investigating various solutions to meet customer project requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Sound understanding of general IT and network-related technologies
- A good communicator, who is outgoing and comfortable speaking to others
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Organised, able to manage workload
112 UCAS points from A-Levels or equivalents or Level 3 BTEC (including IT or Computer Science) or completion of a Level 3 IT apprenticeship.
The employer is ready to invest in training to develop the skills of the successful candidate. It is a long-term career opportunity.
Things to consider
Equality, diversity and inclusion are essential to our academic and business strengths.We believe that excellence comes through recognising the value of each individual.
Sheffield Hallam University welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.