At BT, we have a vast range of products and services to offer and we are looking for target driven, results focused and ambitious individuals to join our sales team to help us show off what we have to offer!
- Sales opportunities are initiated by either an inbound call from a customer or outbound call as part of a specific campaign. Your role will be to answer and respond to customer enquiries efficiently and effectively in line with defined processes and procedures
- You'll be helping to achieve all business targets and KPI's (key performance indicators), whilst ensuring compliance and quality obligations are adhered to
- You'll be working with both internal and external customers; you're your role is essential in ensuring absolute accuracy with order entry and data entry onto our systems
- As part of your training, we'll make sure you have a strong understanding of our products and services, and can effectively retain and acquire customers. It'll also cover teaching you how to understand and make sure that the customer's needs are being met in the best we can
By the time you've finished your apprenticeship, you'll be a SME - that's a fancy way of saying expert - and you'll have developed key skills in some of our most critical sales roles and built good understanding of our business.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Bold decision maker
- Customer champion
- Inspiring communicator
- Change agent
- Solution focused
- Collaborative partner
- Commercial thinker
- You'll need to achieve two A-Levels with a minimum of CC grades. Five GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English Language & maths
- Equivalent qualifications are accepted
- Please note all of our apprenticeships are subject to eligibility criteria
Things to consider
- Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship
- Are you willing to learn new skills quickly and have an impact on real life solutions?