Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are a leading education recruitment agency and a top supplier to schools in the West Midlands, with a focus on working with the local community and offering a family-friendly approach and workplace.
Work closely with the Senior Marketing Executive to ensure marketing activities are completed to a high standard
- Day to day updates to website
- Search engine optimisation
- Content creation using creative/design tools such as Canva
- Copywriting for the website as well as press releases
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns to customers/clients
- Creating and managing social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Producing monthly reports on ROI, social media metrics and email campaigns
- Interpreting data & using analytic tools/dashboards such as Google Analytics to monitor performance of campaigns
- Writing blogs
- Creating marketing videos/adverts/graphics and photography
- Market research activities such as competitor analysis
- Creating half termly newsletters for both schools and school staff
- Providing event support for both virtual and in-person events such as our Smile Soccer Stars event with The Albion Foundation
- Database/CRM Management
- A passion for digital marketing
- Pro-active/able to use own initiative
- Good spelling and grammar as role is writing heavy
- Good communication skills - chatty and out-going
- Able to work well within a large team
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to a high standard
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Good analytical skills - able to spot patterns quickly and learn from them
- Has understanding of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Familiarity or previous experience using Canva or other graphic design tools
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.
Based in our city centre office, which is just a short walk from Snow Hill Station, with the opportunity for the role to become a hybrid working role (office/home) with experience.
There are a whole host of benefits of being part of the team, we’ve listed some of them below:
We are a fun-loving team, who love to socialise and you’ll often find us making the most of our 4:00 pm Friday finish in one of Birmingham’s many bars or restaurants (restrictions permitting) or having some virtual fun in the form of a quiz or game.
Working from our Birmingham office gives you free access to a fully equipped gym which is open 24 hours. You’ll also benefit from an on-site cafe (serving breakfast and lunch), as well as beauty, barbering, dry cleaning and GP Services.
A yearly team day out and holiday abroad. For our team day out this year is going to be wild as we are heading to the safari park (get it?).
Our usual working hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm but during the school holidays we work reduced hours - 9:00 am until 3:30 pm - subject to annual leave is taken.