Digital Marketing Apprentice
The company greatly values diversity and community. It celebrates them across all platforms, every day. Founded in Leicester in 2010 it has provided broadcast media for the BBC, Sky News, and ITV and many more while launching the careers of dozens of local young people.
Since 2012 it has published the quarterly Magazine. The glossy community magazine is distributed across Leicestershire to an audience of both young and established professionals. It offers readers a mix of local human interest and community news, as well as features on fashion, travel, sport, and entertainment. It reflects and celebrates its multicultural city and has twice been a finalist at the Asian Media Awards.
- Web design and management of website
- Day to day updates to website
- Search engine optimisation
- Content creation using creative/design tools
- Creating and managing Email marketing campaigns to customers/clients
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Day to day management of social media pages
- Producing monthly reports
- Interpreting data & using analytic tools/dashboards to monitor performance of campaigns
- Writing blogs
- Creating marketing videos/adverts/graphics and photography
- Adobe Suite Skills
- Market research activities such as competitor analysis
- Database/CRM Management
in this role you will be managing social media, writing blogs, working with the web developer to update web pages and work on projects.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Ability to learn new skills
- Good attention to detail
- Creative writing skills
- Design skills/knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Pro-active/ able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Adobe Suite Skills
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.
The ideal candidates will drive and have their own car. All travel and fuel costs will be covered by the business.