The projects they could work on will be one or more of the following:
- A technology refresh for Redress Manager - our software for the financial sector for remediation
- Supporting and implementing enhancements to sites/apps that we have developed for our digital customers
- App development/website enhancement for Credit U
- Enhancements to Fundraising Fundamentals - our software for Universities for their telephone fundraising campaigns
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A real flair for development - we will want you to have used .NET and C# as part of your course and in your spare time
- A good technical ability and some experience in web development. This could be through a personal project or self-learning
- Experience of working in a team - can we at school or outside in groups - e.g. team sports or voluntary work you may have done.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and a can to attitude
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- A good understanding of programming algorithms
We would like to see evidence of your technical skills if possible - links to websites that you have worked on or GitHub links to code - from something you have done in your spare time.Personal qualities
Exasoft are looking for an apprentice who is personable and who can build good working relationships. They want an apprentice who is well organised and who works in a methodical way when solving problems. You will need to be responsible, trust-worthy and take pride in your work.
Ability to work to deadlines and on multiple projects at any one time
Natural flair for problem solving.Desired qualifications
Ideally, you will have 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)including maths and English and have a good level of general education.
Candidates with higher level qualifications are also welcomed to apply.Future prospects
The company will support you to develop and progress as a Software professional. On completion of the apprenticeship there is the potential to progress to a higher-level apprenticeship and further learning; there will be opportunities to gain promotion and move to other roles within the organisation.Things to consider
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit check as part of our recruitment process. It is also essential that we receive 2 satisfactory references.
For this role there will be some tests - further details will be given when shortlisted.