A key aspect of the role will be to drive the analysis, identification, process improvement andefficiencies across the business - both Front Office and Back Office to ensure maximum benefit.
This should include and recognise the potential for the introduction of automation and RPA (robotic process automation) where feasible.
- Requirements gathering, management and communication
- Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages
- Evaluating and identifying risks
- Gap analysis
- Assist in defining the architecture around any future system integrations or
expanding/improving upon existing
- Assist in transitioning projects into BAU
- Conducting effective interviews and workshops
- Adopt the use of Jira and Confluence on a day to day basis
- From time to time you may be asked to assist in providing guidance and support around the wider systems surrounding our core CRM platform and other systems as required
- Assist with validating and testing integrations/systems as appropriate
- Assist in undertaking any system administration of our back office systems
Also, you will be required to make occasional travel to London.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- Professional image with the ability to form good partner relationships across functions
- Strategic, intellectually curious thinker with focus on outcomes
- Proven track record in Business Analysis
- Exposure to Microsoft Visio advantageous
- Experience of working for a fast-paced organisation
- Stakeholder management (internal/external)
- Proven problem solving ability
- Experience of Project Management/Change Management advantageous
- Experience working on Business Change initiatives across a range of departmental systems beneficial
- Excellent presentation skills
- A foundation degree or higher within a related IT subject
- Good communicator with solid interpersonal skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond your responsibilities to ensure tasks are completed
- Passionate about data
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Good customer service skills
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing (or equivalent)
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing, global leader in IT Recruitment
- Structured career development plan within IT.
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader.
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.