Oracle Associate Consultants required.
Candidates will be expected to follow software engineering course at the University of West London in addition to working on Oracle consulting projects.
Work undertaken may include project support, business analysis and consulting work within teams based in the UK and India. Candidates are expected to follow Oracle learning paths and gain certifications in both Oracle and non-Oracle products.
A rotation plan will be designed to give candidates exposure to different areas of the business and therefore enable personal and business preferences to help shape early career paths.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- GCSE Computer Studies preferred
- Good communication skill
- Ability to be able to work in a team and also take ownership of activities
- Good problem solving ability
- Positive attitude, motivated and enthusiastic
- Can show an example of how they've achieved something -and present this back to us
- A levels (level 3) -UCAS 110 points - normally in a minimum of two subjects, including maths. Alternative qualifications include Btec level 3 Extended diploma with DDM
- All applicants should have A*-C or 9-4GCSE qualifications (Level 2) in English and maths
- Applicants with no formal qualifications will also be considered on an individual basis
Employee from start. Full time position on completion.