To further our growth and success we have opportunities for aspiring recruitment consultants to join our busy IFA, wealth-management and Financial Technology departments.
This is a very exciting time of expansion, hitting record-breaking fee levels along with ambitious growth plans for the future.
What we require from you is a strong sales drive, motivation for hitting targets and exceptional communication and influencing skills.
As a business we focus on work-life balance, we work grown-up hours and set realistic incentives so you can start earning bonuses ASAP.
To become an Apprentice Recruitment consultant previous experience is not essential, ideally, you will have a proven commercial Sales background and are educated to A Level or Degree level.
You need to be positive and tenacious with a hunger to learn.
The role will include:
- Screening and interviewing candidates who have registered on our website or that have applied for positions we've advertised - finding out the key information, ensuring this is logged accurately
- Sending out marketing emails to engage candidates that have registered their details with us and keep up to date with our clients' job opportunities
- Utilising various online tools to find great candidates that fit our clients brief
- Formatting CV's to a high standard to ensure that all of the relevant information is presented to our clients
What the role looks like:
- Speaking to candidates over the phone to assess suitability for our clients' roles
- Ability to recognise when a candidate matches the brief through applying detailed screening and interviewing techniques
- Using all available tools to find suitable vacancies for candidates
- Understanding each client individual needs in order that you can match the right candidate to the right job
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You need to be positive and tenacious with a hunger to learn
- Strong communication and organisational skill
- Ateam player and a confident networker with ability to make a good impression
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High level of attention to detail
- Articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner
- Able to problem solve effectively and work autonomously
- Tenacious and a strong planner
- Resilient, adaptable and above all be keen and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter
- Must have a great attitude and aptitude for learning
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- Be polite, personable and confident
- Educated to A Level or Degree or equivalents
- When opportunities arise for progression the company look towards internal promotion