UK Data & Analytics Apprentice
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast-paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond
Requirements and prospects
- At least a graduate degree in a numerate, computing, mathematics related field
- Logical and creative thinking skills, with a strong focus on analysis and problem solving, aptitude to work on challenging problems and solve through programming
- Collaborate with team members, asking questions, and testing hypotheses
- Experience/Knowledge of data analytics tools and or programming language is a plus
- Able to work independently, driving initiative with an organised approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Confident in communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Preferablya graduate degree in a numerate, computing, mathematics related field.
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!