Digital Marketing Apprentice
The role is remote based working from home.
My client is aiming to revolutionise online recruitment training by moving away from the ‘content library’ approach to a community-centric approach that helps recruiters and leaders at their moment of need.
Members can learn in a few ways:
- Self-serve: search for videos and content like a traditional learning platform.
- Attend a class: Attend a ‘Live’ webinar, where we cover a small recruiting topic and go deep on how to improve their current approach.
- Ask the coach: Members can ask a coach anytime a question relating to business development, sourcing, delivery or leadership and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Peer-to-peer: Coaches do not have a monopoly on good ideas; members regularly help other members to solve problems of challenges
Where are we now?
Since launching 2 years ago, we have our technology platform up and running and a community of 900 members.
Our approach to client acquisition is to generate inbound leads, though sharing thought-leadership, speaking at events, and allowing recruiters to experience the Recruiting Gym on a trial basis. So far, all our customers have come from inbound leads.
We run 5-8 live webinars a week covering a range of recruitment topics requested by members.
We have 15 coaches supplying over 50 courses.
What do we need?
Over the last couple of months, there is an increasing amount of work maintaining the training community. Everything from setting up the webinars, weekly emails, content posting, engaging new community members. There is also a need to become more organised with how we approach our digital marketing, which involves setting up landing pages, social media management etc.
- Manage content plan and posting for communities
- Curation of content from industry sources
- Course Communications and Management
- Support on-boarding of new course participants
- Ensure consistent communication with course participants, promoting events, and recapping on content
- Management and execution of content posting plan. Primary platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Repurposing Gym content for posting and generating awareness and inbound leads
- Posting of blogs on website (WordPress – DIVI theme)
- Support the promotion and sales of courses and consultancy through digital marketing efforts
- Organise guest posts/podcast appearances & relevant promotion
- Curated and owned Newsletter sharing success strategies for recruiters
- Landing page management on website
- Support Managing Director and coaches with content development
- A proactive approach to raising awareness of the Recruiting Gym in the market, and initiating relationships within the industry
- Evangelise about the importance of a learning culture within organisations on all social media channels and physical events
- Comfortable in a start-up environment where priorities change and strategies pivot regularly (we are experienced in running a training business, but an online training business - we are still finding out way)
- Able to work effectively under your own steam and in a remote team
- Worked in an on-line magazine/community/publishing environment
- Nurturing relationships and driving engagement through email communication and email automation (we use Active Campaign)
- On-line lead generation and conversion
- Love picking up and learning new IT tools (we use – WordPress, Active Campaign, Canva, Thinkific, Crowdcast, Microsoft Office, Camtasia, Buffer… etc.) You do not need to know all these tools but need to be comfortable picking up new tools
- Comfortable organising and managing marketing content
- Editing of blogs, website, and email copy
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
Wages increase after passing probation (3months) then another pay rise midway through and another after 12 months.