- You will be responsible for collecting, organising, analysing and presenting data in a way that can help Purple and it's customers answer their key business questions in user-friendly and easy to understand ways, either through visualisations, dashboards or written reports.
- Reporting to the Senior Data Scientist and a key part of the Development team, which reports into the Chief Product Officer, the team is responsible for identifying and driving the adoption of best practices for data collection, aggregation and analysis in addition to surfacing new insights from this data via statistical analysis, modelling and techniques such as machine learning.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You will develop advanced data and analytical skills
- Understanding the key legal, regulatory and ethical best practices around the handling and processing of data
- Data collection, gathering and aggregation, generating and collecting data from a number of sources
- Data validation and analysis, using a wide range of machine learning and statistical methods to uncover what information our data can tell us
- Data communication, building a number of reports and dashboards, bringing new insight into the wider business in a way stakeholders can understand
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- B or 5 at GCSE maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
Progress into a full-time Data Analysis role.