Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Able to create and optimise product listings.
- Keep all website and third platform information up-to-date and relevant.
- Review and analyse Marketplace performance.
- Create relevant group listings to promote popular product lines.
- Analyse data to discover what are our most popular items.
- Writing content to describe products.
- Able to conduct research and analysis.
- Solid product knowledge.
- Understanding the basics of marketing.
- Computer skills.
- Good understanding and the use of the English Language.
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Excellent Written Communication.
- Research Proficiency.
- Proofreading and editing abilities.
- Organised and detail orientated.
- Passionate about marketing.
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
Google Analytics IQ
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.