Business Administration/Receptionist Apprenticeship @ ACCIDENT SOLICITORS DIRECT LIMITED
- 18 months
Possible start date
- 12 Jul 2021
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Accident Solicitors Direct have been helping clients in Sheffield and the surrounding area gain the compensation they deserve since 1984. Originally established as Beresford and Long Solicitors, the company was incorporated to become Accident Solicitors Direct, dealing exclusively with personal injury litigation. Our qualified and experienced personal injury solicitors are dedicated to providing clients with a highly personal service, including face-to-face meetings.
Basic job responsibilities:
- Scanning, photocopying and filing documents and folders
- Managing office supplies, keeping a check on stock and reordering
- Paying cheques etc into the bank
- Dealing with outgoing post, weighing and franking etc
- Providing support to the staff including running errands, providing refreshments etc
- Notifying appropriate people that a visitor has arrived to see them
- Keeping track of the people arriving for appointments and when they leave the building
- Answering phone calls and responding appropriately to the caller’s needs
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- IT skills
- Computer illiterate
- Confident, good telephone manner.
- Friendly – client care, word of mouth.
- Someone who does not crack under pressure.
- GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C and above in maths and English desired but not essential
Progress into full time employment.