- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm 1 hour for lunch Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Burningham and Brown Solicitors are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to work in our General Office and Reception.
To manage the day to day administration of the General Office and Reception and project a positive image of the Firm to Clients.
- Answering and transferring telephone calls and greeting Clients at the door.
- Processing of both incoming and outgoing post using the franking machine and taking franked post to Post Office.
- Processing the main office email with particular attention to following strict cyber security procedures.
- Photocopying as required by the Partners.
- Archiving and retrieving files and documents for storage.
- Updating the Money Laundering Track and Trace spreadsheet.
- Updating the cheque register.
- Completing the Client Care analysis.
- Updating loose-leaf binders for the Reference books
- Making and delivering refreshments to Partners and Clients.
- Ensuring the Interview and waiting rooms are tidy during the day.
- Any other sundry administrative tasks as directed by the Line Manager.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Interest in medical
- GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C and above in maths and English desired but not essential
Progress into full time employment.