At Anytime Fitness you will be working towards a Personal Trainer Apprenticeship Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months
We are looking for someone with a passion for health and fitness. We have an opportunity for somebody to come into the business and become a fully qualified Personal Trainer.
You will be studying towards your Enhanced Personal Training L3 apprenticeship with Lifetime Training. An apprenticeship will allow you to gain relevant work experience, allowing you to earn while you learn and progress onto a full-time role.
You will be expected to undertake the below responsibilities during your apprenticeship;
- Delivering existing exercise session plans to clients
- Writing and developing new exercise plans for clients
- Delivering exercise classes and 1-1 training sessions
- Carry out basic maintenance work & cleaning on the facilities
- Aspects of reception work (Answering phone calls, emails, face to face enquiries from members)
- Planning and preparing gym-based exercise
- Instructing and supervising gym-based exercise
- Gaining an understanding of health and nutrition throughout the apprenticeship