Hospitality giant, Hilton, are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as an Apprentice Fitness Instructor. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton's experienced staff, you'll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Personal Trainer Enhanced Level 3.
What will I be doing?
As a Fitness Instructor, you are responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Fitness Instructor will also be required to schedule adequate staff coverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
- Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
- Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym and reception
- Carry out regular pool tests
- Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
What are the benefits?
Your benefits will include a competitive apprentice salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the 'The Hilton Club' which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
What are we looking for?
A Fitness Instructor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
At Hilton Reading you will be studying towards the Personal Trainer Level 3 Enhanced Apprenticeship standard over the course of 18 months.