Why apply for this role (Benefits):
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- On-going training throughout employment
- Long-term growth opportunities within the business.
- A chance to gain experience alongside a fully accredited qualification.
- £5 - £5.50 Per hour
This is a brand new, exciting opportunity to work alongside a growing technology business specialising in video conferencing, audio visual solutions, hosting and networking communications. They are a professional, friendly team, who are looking for someone who is personable, intellectual and technically minded with an interest in IT. You must also be physically strong as you will be running cables, installing TVs and may be involved in other heavy lifting duties.
This role will be office based initially but you will regularly be out with the senior technicians visiting clients around Essex and London. You must also be physically strong as you will be running cables, installing TVs and may be involved in other heavy lifting duties.
About the role:
- Assisting the team with physical installations.
- Dealing with support calls.
- Producing AV schematics ideally using Stardraw software (training will be given)
- Assisting with project management and producing solutions for our client’s needs
- Testing kit and preparing for installs
- Security systems
- Remote diagnostics
- Setting up broadband
- 1st line support
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 am to 5:30 with 1 hour for lunch
- £5 - £5.50 per hour
- A proactive, methodical approach to work
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Must be computer literate
- Experience of using Microsoft package
- Any hands-on experience using tools in a trade would be beneficial
- Physically strong
This role wont be around for long, if you are IT-savvy, proactive and have a desire to progress in this field, then get in fast and apply today!
This is a Level 3 IT Apprenticeship which will last for a duration of 15 months. If you do not have a GCSE A*-C (4-9) in Maths or English, you will be required to undertake a short assessment to ascertain your suitability.