Why apply for this role (Benefits):
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- On-going training throughout employment.
- Long-term growth opportunities within the business.
- A chance to gain experience alongside a fully accredited qualification.
- £4.50 per hour
This role is currently located at ME14, however the company will be relocating in September to ME7.
A brand new, amazing opportunity has become available with a chance to work alongside leading dental companies, helping provide IT infrastructure and digital imaging solutions! Our client is growing fast and looking for their next IT superstar to join them in building an exciting future as one of the UK’s leading Dental IT & Digital Imaging support partners. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual looking to progress their career and grow within the company.
This opportunity could then lead you to routes by going into sales, supervising the office and networking with other companies at dental shows.
About the role:
- Use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- extensive training provided on X-ray support and IT.
- 1st line support.
- Use of CRM and accounting software.
- Arranging services for our engineers.
- Work as part of team to meet client needs.
- Liaising with customers through our ticketing system and Outlook.
- Run diagnostics to find problems with software and hardware.
- Use of office equipment including photocopying, franking.
- Speaking to customers on the telephone.
- General administrative duties
- Opportunities to visit sites with senior members of staff.
- Support for Windows OS (7, 10 and Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019).
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Thursday
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Friday
- £4.50 per hour
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience taking inbound calls.
- The go-to person for fixing IT issues for friends & family.
- Experience with Microsoft products.
- Excellent eye for details & technical patterns.
- Drive to deliver secure, compliant technical support.
- A strong command of written and spoken English.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
This role wont be around for long, if you are IT-savvy, proactive and have a desire to progress in this field, then get in fast and apply today!
This is a Level 3 IT Apprenticeship which will last for a duration of 15 months. If you do not have a GCSE A*-C (4-9) in Maths or English, you will be required to undertake a short assessment to ascertain your suitability.