Why apply for this role (Benefits):
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- On-going training throughout employment.
- A chance to gain experience alongside a fully accredited qualification.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Full time position following successful completion.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a business administration apprentice. They are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable person to work alongside their company. They are a company that publishes Educational and Informative websites, targeted at specific interest groups. Providing their partners with access to a targeted niche market of willing buyers.
About the role:
- Updating CMR with client information.
- Emailing clients for documents.
- Phoning clients to chase up on emails.
- Scanning and uploading documents
- Using Microsoft Office
- Organising paperwork
- Managing office stationary, including ordering
- Phone answering
- Producing stats and reports
- Extracting key information from reports
- Sending letters
- Monday to Friday
- £203 per week
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to concentrate
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Good at time keeping
- Positive thinking
This is a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship which you will be on for a duration of 18 months. If you do not have Maths or English grade C/4 or above then you will need to take assessments to ascertain your suitability to the programme.