Why should you apply for this role (Benefits)?
- Progression opportunities within the company.
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship programme.
- A chance to gain experience alongside a fully accredited qualification.
- Ongoing training and development throughout.
- £5.00 per hour.
A brand-new opportunity has just become available with a growing employer in the heart of Southampton. Easily accessible via public transport, our client is looking for the next super-star candidate to join their team to complete a Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship programme. Alongside the programme you will gain an insight into how the business operates and deal with all elements of business activity.
About the role:
- First point of contact for all customer enquiries via email and over the phone.
- Engaging with potential clients via social media platforms, including creating and writing social media posts.
- Taking bookings and using in house systems to log appointments.
- Liaising with partners to order stock and materials.
- Responsible for invoicing customers and processing payments.
- Ensuring all clients and customers receive an exceptional service.
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 30 minute lunch break
- £5.00 per hour
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong computer skills, including Excel.
- Strong knowledge around Microsoft packages.
- Ability to follow instructions and learn quickly
- Analytical skills
- Organisational skills
- Previous admin/customer service experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Passionate about work
This is a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship which you will be on for a duration of 15 months. If you do not have Maths or English grade C/4 or above then you will need to take assessments to ascertain your suitability to the programme.