- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:15pm (with a 1-hour lunch). Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The ECS Group, is a dynamic organisation comprising of five companies across Europe and specialises in supplying Business Services, Technology Solutions, Compliance Auditing and training, working with global brands on high-profile, high-pressure projects.
Whilst completing this apprenticeship, the successful apprentice will have the opportunity to learn and develop by working closely with a skilled and experienced team. The apprentice will also can work towards gaining a full-time position within the business if the apprenticeship period is successful.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Checking and issuing customer reports
- Producing letters and emails on behalf of our customers
- Processing Field Staff expenses
- Proof reading internal literature and documentation
- Assist in organising staff meetings/events – booking hotels, meeting rooms etc
- Supporting Managers and Field staff as required
- Adhoc administration tasks – answering phone calls etc
- Ensuring that internal and external customers’ requirements are satisfied in a professional manner consistent with the Quality Policy
- All other duties, as reasonably required.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability/desire to use own initiative but also know when to seek advice
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Exceptional attention to detail approach is essential along with strong time management skills.
- Able to use your own initiative as well as work in a team
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above desirable but not essential
- There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements.