You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient support services to the Auction Centre on both sale and non-sale days, working as directed to ensure the smooth running of sales and providing customer service excellence at all times.
- Responsible for dealing with general enquiries both at the front counter and over the telephone, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner, escalating to the relevant Manager as appropriate
- Responsible for supporting the Auctioneer and rostrum set up on a sale day, ensuring the correct tools and paperwork are set up and ready for the sale and cleared at the end of a sale
- Ensure tapes are available and set up to record a sale
- Responsible for supporting simulcast during the sale, providing accurate and timely updates as appropriate
- Responsible for responding to Police Notices, Parking Fines, updating the DVLA as appropriate, proving accurate and factual information at all times
- Support with catalogue production, checking content to ensure it is correct and support the sale of Auction catalogues.
- Support buyer registration on sale days ensuring buyers receive excellent customer service at all times
- Support with the completion of all private and trade vehicle entries, along with general office filing and administration as appropriate
- To assist the branch where directed to support the branch and its customers
At Cox Automotive you will be working towards a Business Admin L3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months