As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will join our team who manage the onsite accommodation for our students at Denmark Road and Grafton Street. This is a great opportunity to join our friendly, supportive team of four where you will provide key customer service and administration support including dealing with customer queries by email, face to face and telephone and undertaking general administration duties along with the opportunity to shadow every operation on the site.
The role of Apprentice - Customer Service will include:
- Working on reception and answering/diverting calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with resident enquiries
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Managing repair requests
- General administration duties
- Organising, filing, processing, and managing correspondence
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, where your wellbeing is of genuine importance, we have developed an attractive employment package. The package recognises your contribution, supports your physical, mental and financial health and gives you the flexibility to tailor your employee benefits by offering:
- 25 days annual leave
- A pension scheme with employer contributions from Sanctuary
- Life Assurance
- Employee Advice Service including counselling
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Voluntary health plans
- Employee discounts
- Wellbeing support and tools
- Employee recognition schemes
At Sanctuary Student Homes, you will be studying towards the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard over 15 months.