Dante is a small, innovative software team who create a platform for training providers to manage all processes surrounding their courses. Our software streamlines existing processes and implements new features such as online booking or automation.
Based in Bristol, we are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19. This is subject to change but will remain flexible into a split between office based and remote working.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
The role will be split into three main functions:
Manage new system implementations
- Training users how their key business processes will best fit into our system
- Use product knowledge to solve problems or abnormal requests
- Manage importing of sensitive client data
- Setup email and document templates using HTML
Support existing clients
- Provide email, phone and chat support
- Logging and tracking change requests in Jira for the development team
- Update help desk and inform customers upon new software releases
- Monitor performance of servers including SQL databases
- Create visual reports and dashboards
- Setup and test integrations with third parties – These will either be native to the system or created via Zapier automation software
- Develop one-off or bespoke reports based on customer requirements
- Sales / Marketing data gathering and sector analysis
- Strong IT skills
- Data manipulation and processing
- Broad understanding of SQL Server or alternative
- Experience integrating systems using software such as Zapier
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of hosting platforms such as Azure/AWS
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written
- A positive, enthusiastic person with a polite and friendly manner
- Stay organised to manage multiple projects ongoing at once
- Quick to learn both new software and new industries to fast become a product expert
- Initiative to propose and undertake projects to improve business and client experience
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above and
- 2x A Levels (1 including Maths, Economics or ICT), or
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject, or
- A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits, or
A minimum of 15 months of experience within the last 24 months or 18 months in the last 36 months in an IT role. Specific roles that are acceptable are:
- Data Administrator
- Business Analyst
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm with an hour’s lunch. (35 hours a week)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.