Front of House Apprentice
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To deal with first line customer enquiries or complaints
- To deal with cash transactions and receipts.
- Ensure a continuous availability of customer information
- Taking customer bookings at reception desk and by telephone
- To be compliant with data protection and contract laws at all times.
- To understand the individual site focus and the sales expectations for the year in relation to new sales and member growth.
- To promote & sell health & fitness, swimming and swimming lesson memberships within the leisure centre and online.
- To work with other staff to ensure smooth implementation of all Health and Fitness and Aquatic promotions internal and externally
- To embrace the mystery visitor reports and work to improve of identified areas of concern.
- To work on events that promotes the services and facilities available such as festivals, Fresher's Fayre and Open Days.
At Serco- you will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months