- Uncapped commission opportunities after you have passed your probation period
- Working for a company where fresh ideas are valued and where you have the opportunity to grow and progress.
- Incentives & Prizes for exceeding targets
- In-house beer and prosecco fridge from 4pm every Friday
- Central location with excellent transport links
- Quarterly team building days and competitions.
- Dress down Fridays
- £15,000 - £17,000/year + commission - OTE £23,000 - £25,000
Want to be part of a new and upcoming company with great progression opportunities? Due to expansion, we are recruiting dedicated sales executives to join our growing team!
The AIM Group is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities for all. We work closely with trusted training providers and businesses to enable staff to develop their skill sets through fully funded, nationally accredited, level 2 qualifications.
Our growing company needs an experienced and resourceful Business Development Apprentice to develop and implement growth opportunities with both existing and new clients.
First and foremost, you will be an ambassador of our business, and are passionate about what we offer. In your role you will need to be prepared to have a challenging conversation, where you will have the confidence to adapt and tailor your conversational style to educate whilst always remaining professional.
This is not your typical telesales role, we work alongside a number of colleges offering out level 2 fully funded qualifications to schools, nurseries and businesses to help individuals progress and develop within their existing roles or for personal development to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for intuitive people that have a solid track record of creating long-term relationships, but with a keen eye for untapped opportunities and a desire to build something long-lasting from the start, along with an exciting growing team!
This is a great opportunity for someone with enthusiasm for building and maximising business relationships, and being part of a competitive and hardworking, but fun team with a passion for helping people reach their full potential. You will be responsible for building your client base with the support of the Online Qualifications Manager, so determination, drive and an understanding of both short and long-term leads is imperative in this role.
Want to find out more about working at The AIM Group? Here's what out Online Qualifications Manager, Liam has to say: https://youtu.be/42yDJa49C6c
About the role:
- As we are a growing company, we expect someone to be happy to take on an array of tasks within their role, which also makes this role exciting, as there are lots of opportunities to progress and develop if you’re willing to put the work in and go the extra mile.
- Searching for, acquiring and building new relationships with relevant business contacts including existing clients and calling new prospective clients by telephone and email.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities by means of networking, lead-sourcing and referrals.
- Build relationships with key clients and professional sector contacts.
- Calling as appropriate within your geographic area to establish and grow a robust pipeline of continual opportunities.
- Warm calling existing learner databases of schools and businesses
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls
- Present new products and services to clients and enhance existing relationships.
- Ensuring that the pipeline business is proactively managed.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns and objectives.
- Achieve set KPI's and Sales targets with a pro-active approach
- 8:45 am to 5:30 pm
- 45 minuets for lunch
- Monday to Friday
- Excellent relationship building and written and oral communication ability. In particular, the ability to lead and control a phone discussion/closing sales.
- Ability to make a high volume of calls - around 70 + per day
- Ability to work towards KPIs, hit and exceed sales targets, as well as working well both individually and collectively.
- Effective Account management of candidates/businesses to generate repeat business.
- Self-Motivated and results/target driven
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and thrives under pressure
- IT Skills
- Excellent Telephone Manner & Communication Skills
- Influence and Persuasion
- Understanding of learning and Development would be an advantage