Apprentice Kitchen Sales Designer
At Howdens you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
At Howdens our products are available from local stock at depots nationwide, so we can offer timely collection and deliveries to get projects started sooner. This also allows us to make changes quickly, should they arise, so work can continue without delay.
Are you confident and creative with excellent attention to detail? As an Apprentice Kitchen Sales Designer you will learn how to survey, design and sell kitchens to achieve targets and contribute to the overall success of the depot.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities include:
- How to conduct a kitchen survey, including measuring a room and identifying & recording locations of services
- Questioning skills to enable you to obtain the customers' requirements
- How to transfer a hand drawn plan to our CAD system and prepare it for presentation
- How to prepare an accurate quote from your plan
- How to present a kitchen design to demonstrate it has met your customers' requirements
- Sales skills including objection handling and closing
- Lead follow up and management
- After sales care
- Support from our chosen training partner to meet the requirements of a Customer Service Apprenticeship standard.
- Working as part of a team