Placemaker Apprentice (Front of House / Reception)
4 days left
- 12-18 months
- To administer bookings using computerised and manual systems.
- To process all payments accurately.
- To monitor admissions of unaccompanied children under the age of 8.
- To administer course enrolments.
- To administer the hire equipment and deposit system.
- To operate the P.A. system.
- To record and administer the lost property system.
- To restrict access into the reception area to authorised personnel only.
- To ensure that the reception area is always kept tidy and presentable.
- To ensure all communications, memos, diaries are read each day.
- To ensure the float management systems are followed.
- To answer the telephone as per the Places Leisure standard.
- To handle all potential membership enquiries as per the Places Leisure standard.
- To assist with any general clerical duties as requested.
- To cash up till(s) as per the Centre's procedures.
- Ensure that correct uniform is always worn
- To maintain 'Safer Food, Better Business' Documentation to ensure HACCP compliance
- To maintain effective performance fault reporting of Coffee machine/s and Vending Machines
- To maintain stock levels in order to achieve optimum performance of catering and retail income and profit margin
- Process orders via Business World and supplier portals
- To promote a positive and welcoming environment that offers a positive first impression to all prospective and existing members
- To attend meetings and provide input into ways of improving and developing the service.
- To feedback any areas of concern to your manager and/or management team.
- Respond positively to any feedback provided by your manager or colleagues that will enable you to develop your skills and aptitude to fulfil your role objectives.
- To identify opportunities and work with your manager to develop your potential.
The wage will increase throughout the apprenticeship as detailed below
Starting: £4.30 per hour (£6,731.22)
Completion of probation: £5.00 (£7,827)
9 months & completion of 75% of apprenticeship: £6.00 (£9,392.40)
With Places for People - Gosport Leisure Centre you will be studying towards a Customer Service Apprenticeship L2 for 15 Months