IT Helpdesk Apprentice
5 days left
- 12-18 months
Are you passionate about computers? Have you studied IT at college? Would you jump at the chance to use your skills in a rapidly expanding IT company? This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to get involved in many different aspects of IT in a growing business. All technical training will be given in-house and the Level 3 Apprenticeship will be in Infrastructure Technician with Professional Apprenticeships.
Responsible for logging and trouble-shooting customer technical issues. You will need to be a passionate customer advocate who possesses the right balance of intuition and resourcefulness to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Delivering frontline support to clients and will therefore be required to build rapport and have a friendly telephone manner. Technical support will be related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Prioritising and managing assigned workload
- Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers through the quality of customer service, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of the service provided
- Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties
- Escalation of hardware and software issues to the relevant parties
- Escalation of Active Directory, Hardware, Backup and Windows Server issues to the relevant parties
- Have a passion for technology
- Able to understand a range of different customer environments
- Motivated, Time Management, Planning & Control
- Good understanding of Windows desktop operating systems
- Experience with mobile devices such as laptops and tablets
- Have good telephone and customer service skills
Apply for IT Helpdesk Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly