Prospero are a market leading recruitment business (as voted in the times fast track 100) The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance officer to be able to work for a well-established, yet consistently growing Recruitment firm based in Cardiff.
We offer good basic salaries, career development based on ability rather than tenure, individual and team incentives and a very entrepreneurial work atmosphere. The business offers a specialist, boutique feel but with the opportunity to develop your career quickly by working with a highly experienced and internationally recognised senior management team.
Understanding of the Compliance rules and practices
Proactively adhering to processes, practices and documentation
Ensuring relevant compliance information is collated and processed within agreed deadlines
Uphold integrity of the compliance standards
Manage and organise candidate documentation
Contribute to robust and effective compliance checks to uphold compliance standards
Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
Ensure all information is accurately recorded
Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant policies and processes
Educating employees on processes and monitoring professional standards
Managing candidate contact
Address employees and candidates questions in a professional mannerRequired Skills and Attributes:
- Experience within a administration role
- Ambitious, for both yourself and the company that you are a part of.
- Self-starter that is able to work consistently without continuous management and instruction.
- Show a high regard and respect for the companys culture, values, ambitions and rules.
- To work in an organised and methodical way, whilst consistently keeping accurate records of your work