Apprentice - Customer Service
4 days left
- 6-12 months
Apprentice – Customer Service Level 2
Fixed term contract initially for 12 months (potential 3 month extension subject to end point assessment)
Hindle House, Adderbury
Starting salary year 1: £ 10,565
37.5 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning Apprenticeship programme. In partnership with a market leading training provider - Lifetime Training - the programme offers you a chance to study for an NVQ / QCF Level 2 nationally recognised qualification, while contributing to the success of a fast-paced, constantly evolving organisation.
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will join our Central Income Team, primarily working within our Income Recovery teams. The Central Income Team serve as the initial point of contact for Sanctuary’s residents regarding rental arrears and help process payments, answer queries and signpost guidance.
You will provide key customer service and administration support including dealing with customer queries by email and telephone and undertaking general administration duties along with the opportunity to shadow other colleagues within the team.
The role of Apprentice – Customer Service will include:
- Answering/diverting calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with customers enquiries
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- General administration duties
- Organising, filing, processing and managing correspondence
Skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs at grade C or above (grades 4 – 9) or equivalent in Maths and English
- Ideally you will have some experience within customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication skills with the confidence to take some ownership over growing your knowledge and skill set
- Approachable, with great interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You will have a keen interest to learn how an organisation operates, great communication skills and plenty of initiative
- Good organisation skills with ability to prioritise your own workload
- Comfortable working to and meeting deadlines
- You will be a flexible and adaptable team player
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, where your wellbeing is of genuine importance, we have developed an attractive employment package. The package recognises your contribution, supports your physical, mental and financial health and gives you the flexibility to tailor your employee benefits by offering:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays (pro rata)
- A pension scheme with employer contributions from Sanctuary
- Life Assurance
- Employee Advice Service including counselling
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Voluntary health plans
- Employee discounts
- Wellbeing support and tools
- Employee recognition scheme
Please note that initial contact to shortlisted applicants will be via Lifetime Training who will be in contact for an initial discussion about the role and to run through their standard Apprentice eligibility checks.
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
Sanctuary Group encourages and welcomes applications from people from diverse backgrounds to support our commitment to offering an inclusive environment for our employees and customers.
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Apply for Apprentice - Customer Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly