Finance Graduates - Payroll Officer - Sheffield - Temporary - GBP9.50 per hour
My client is a leading organisation based in Sheffied, they are looking to recruit an experienced individual to join the payroll team. Ideally, you will have some experience of payroll administration, or general administration and be looking for a role to build experience. You may also be a recent graduate in a finance related degree and be interested in building experience within a practical role .
The client recruits team members on a temporary basis initially and th role would be for a period of three months.
The hours are initially 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, and currently working from home until we can return to the office.
Duties are but not limited to;
* Responsible for dealing effectively with queries from customers both internal and external
* Processing monthly payroll
* Responsible for organising and prioritising own workload within part of the over-payments team to ensure that workloads are distributed evenly and fairly
* Responsible for updating the P35 Year-End Controls for Overpayments
* Ensure all correspondence raised is in line and consistent with the client organisation's agreed adopted over-payments policy
* Responsible for logging all cheques received and forwarding to relevant Client/ department
The role will start as soon as references and checks are completed and individuals should be available to start immediately.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest