1 day left
Genesis is a global software company with a pioneering vision, technical innovation, and team that is changing IT delivery. Permanently. We've just completed our Series B funding round, backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Salesforce Ventures, Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Early Stage Partners and due to growth, we're recruiting now for our graduate scheme! Interested? Read on to find out more.
What are we looking for:-
Passionate technologists who are looking to kick-start their career in a FinTech in a hyper growth phase. Globally based in London, Miami, New York and S??o Paulo, we are projected to double our team this year. It is a great time to join.
Genesis' software engineers are developing the next generation of low code technologies that are disrupting IT delivery permanently. As a graduate software engineer/technologist you will work on specific projects critical to our business needs with opportunities to experience the full software development life cycle through project rotations. We need our technologists to be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a dynamic and versatile team you will design, test, deploy and maintain software and applications. Our graduate scheme will offer a range of placements for the initial 18 month period and will be accompanied by a formal technical and general skills training programme.
We are an engineering company at heart and we hire great people with a broad range of technical skills who are able to take on some of the most interesting challenges in the Low Code, No Code market.
How you'll play your part
You will have the opportunity to rotate in different teams to maximise your exposure to our business and technologies. You will, over the course of your time with us, develop an in depth understanding of technology at Genesis by working on live projects and benefitting from on-the-job training. This will also give you an detailed understanding of the markets we operate in.
The experience you'll bring
- 2:1 or above in a STEM related subject preferably in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience programming in Java and a good understanding of Linux.
- Demonstrable software engineering experience either gained from self-teaching, a coding boot camp or a degree in a related field
- Completed projects or classes focused on data structures and algorithms.
- A commitment and interest in technology outside of your studies
- Passion for technology
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
We welcome applications from career returners, non-recent graduates or candidates from non-STEM backgrounds who can demonstrate practical knowledge in technology or programming.
What a role with Genesis offers
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, Pension Plan and a flexible benefits scheme
- Pension Plan and company bonus plan
- A tailored personal development and training programme with a dedicated mentor who can help you with your personal development and career goals
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge low code and no code technology in a friendly, inclusive and collaborative environment.
Think you can help us change the FinTech industry? Apply now and we'll be in touch once we've reviewed your CV.
We are only accepting applications from candidates directly. Given application volumes, we do not require approaches or CV's from recruitment agencies.
Genesis - Code Less, Do More
We are technology pioneers with a clear purpose of being the Low-Code Application Platform (LCAP) for financial markets - changing IT delivery across the entire industry. We work faster, harder and smarter than the competition so that we can solve some of the biggest and most complex challenges to deliver innovation and digital transformation.
We value every one of our employees and everyone in the company makes a difference. The diversity of our people makes us who we are and we work hard to make everyone feel included, no matter your background. Come join and be part of the Genesis family of pioneers and lets Code Less and Do More!