Zenopa offers a BSc Business Studies Apprenticeship for ambitious individuals to ‘learn while they earn’ in the lucrative world of recruitment as a Resourcer, specialising in sourcing great quality sales candidates for our clients in the pharmaceutical, medical and lifescience sectors. The candidates we place contribute to the health and wellbeing of the public through the products, services and solutions they provide and we are proud to ‘make a difference’ through the acquisition of exceptional talent for our healthcare clients.
By joining the Zenopa Apprenticeship programme, you will benefit from government-approved degree training plus:
• Fully funded university fees
• Weekly day release to University of West London where you will gain BA (Hons) Business Studies degree and Chartered Manager status.
We take huge pride in watching our Apprentices thrive in a close-knit team environment often growing into 360 Recruitment Consultants within the business beyond attaining their Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship. Those who have ambition and tenacity will see the rewards of their hard work in terms of a competitive salary (rising from an initial £16,000 on joining to a potential £40,000 on completion of degree) plus great commission earning potential, progression and ongoing coaching and support. Furthermore, our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, where work and life truly balance:
• Yearly company-funded events (previous locations include The Ritz and Royal Ascot to name a few)
• Summer and Winter Party and Award Ceremonies
• Subsidised gym membership
• Mental wellbeing fitness training
• Generous 5 weeks holiday allowance
• Agile working options after 1 year
Recruitment is perfect for individuals who have an interest in business studies, with A level (or equivalent) standard of written English, who are collaborative, target-driven, articulate and able to engage strangers through the power of conversation, email and social media! This role is ideal for someone who would enjoy the candidate engagement side of recruitment but does not want to be involved in business development.
The role of a Resourcer involves:
• Managing a consistent flow of qualified candidates through active and passive recruitment methods
• Reviewing CVs and conducting phone interviews with potential candidates to qualify work history, education and job skills
• Handling any incoming enquiries from candidates regarding open positions
• Conducting administration of candidate profiles with our bespoke applicant tracking system
• Managing assigned requisitions and candidate registrations on a day-to-day basis
Zenopa is a specialist, inclusive agency with a 30-year heritage, driven by its values and mission to deliver an exceptional recruitment experience for its candidates, clients and colleagues. We’re small, supportive and social and proud to be Bucks Business First Finalists 2021 for Apprentice & Young Person Employer of the Year category.
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to learn and grow in, then we’d love to hear from you!