Digital Marketing Apprenticeship - Account Executive
Hi there, we're Brainlabs, the best large digital marketing agency in Europe & The US! (not to mention being voted Sunday Times' Top 100 Small Companies to work for, with a special award for wellbeing, but we don't like to brag..) We like coffee (especially free coffee), furry animals, jokes (even bad ones).
We're on the hunt for school leavers eager to kickstart their career in digital marketing within a growing company. If you’re a digitally savvy, naturally curious individual who loves numbers and is excited by marketing, read on, this might just be the perfect opportunity for you!
Interested? Here’s how it works:
One thing is for sure - you’re going to learn a lot. Not only will you be working towards your Digital Marketer level 3, but you’ll also take part in the Brainlabs Academy (aka our tried and tested world class training scheme). Oh, and you’ll also get certificates from the BCS in Principles of Coding, Marketing Principles and the Google Analytics IQ. Sounds pretty good, huh?
Through your apprenticeship and the Brainlab Academy lectures, practicals and from being thrown in the deep end with your work mentor we’ve got you covered from:
- Learning how to set up game changing campaigns from scratch for our diverse range of clients (think F1, Harrods, Just Giving and Unicef to name a few!) whilst gaining a good understanding of marketing principles
- Learning to analyse the performance of your client’s campaigns and getting stuck into the data
- Learning the skills of strategy to generate an action plan to constantly improve account activity
- Cracking those client-facing skills and learning how to communicate your success be that face-to-face, via email, phone or through presentations!
- Training with industry experts to catapult your digital marketing career
Following the first couple of weeks, you will then enter a period of specialist training in the channel that we feel suits your strengths, as discovered within our tried and tested recruitment process.
So, are you right for the role? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Motivated, hardworking, proactive individuals
- Enjoy working with data, numbers and excel - STEM backgrounds not necessary but a real bonus!
- A passion for problem solving
- Curiosity for tech and innovation
- Tip-top organisation skills
- Ability to juggle deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A process driven mindset
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our company culture and are sure to cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. We reward our employees with an ever-growing list of benefits: free breakfast & lunch, free exercise classes, free eye tests, the Brainlabs Library, volunteering opportunities, generous holiday, flexible working hours, external speakers and events… the list goes on!
In order to maintain our fantastic working environment, culture fit is key in selecting our newest recruits. It’s not only important to find someone who will rock the roles we have on offer, but in order to thrive at Brainlabs aligning with our values is hugely important. So if you’re positive, collaborative, love to learn and have a thing for processes, apply today!
FYI: This is for a 31st August start, so if you can't start then this sadly is not for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer; as such we aim to conduct our recruitment process as objectively as possible. We strongly request that you do not provide your full name within the application ‘name’ field, but only use your initials. This is to avoid unconscious bias and commit ourselves as an employer to focus solely upon the skills demonstrated throughout the application process.