Leisure Assistant/Lifeguard Apprentice
Responsibilities will include:
- To assist and supervise customers in their use of facilities, ensuring their safety and wellbeing,
- To set up and dismantle equipment as required. Pool supervision is a key part of the job role.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to work as part of a team.
- This role requires working on a rota basis to include daytimes, evenings and weekends.
As part of the SLL team, you can take advantage of our employee benefits, which include:
- Free gym membership for you and discounted membership for a friend
- Discounts at major retailers & attractions
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities