Finance Analyst Apprentice
- Assisting the Senior FP&A Analyst with commercially relevant insight and key risks and opportunities to drive operational control.
- Assist in developing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the business under the direction of the Senior FP&A Analyst
- Identify and assist in implementing process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy of financial forecasting.
- Assist the Senior FP&A Analyst with reports needed to manage and communicate with CT Group stakeholders, particularly with regards to CT BAU & CT Consultancy recharges
- Working with the Finance team to improve the newly implemented finance system to drive improved forecasting, budgeting, and monthly reporting requirements.
- Assisting the Senior FP&A Analyst with the annual R&D tax claim process, working with a third party to ensure accurate quantification and qualification of R&D projects.
- Half-year and year-end audit duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Desire to study towards an accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Output focussed and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of creating insightful finance reports that aid leadership decision making
- Agile learner able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing business.
- Comfortable working on their own and in delivering tasks end to end with minimal supervision
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.