soVision IT is a well-established ICT services and software development company based between Bristol & Bath. We have a large client base in the SME sector delivering technical solutions and software to clients including leading training and management consultancies, academic institutions and multinational financial services organisations.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include, but not be limited to]:
- Answer incoming calls
- Review automated alerts
- Triage new tickets
- Troubleshoot faults resolve or escalate
- Update customers
- Update client documentation
- Prepare new machines for clients
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, strong problem solving skills, confident communicator, and can do attitude
- Team player
- Strong customer service
- Good writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal communications and enjoys talking on the phone
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
37.5 pw shift pattern, either 8:00am - 4:30pm, 9:30am - 6:00pm.
Company perks and benefits:
- Great office environment
- 4 weeks paid holiday + bank holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development programme with real opportunity to progress quickly
- Free parking
- Awesome and supportive team around you, great working environment, and rewarding role
All past soVision apprentices on completion of their apprenticeship have been hired as full-time support engineers.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.