Bar and Waiting Apprentice
Farmhouse Inns provide a vast range of tasty pub favourites as well as a traditional daily carvery with a fantastic choice of fresh vegetables and succulent roasted joints of meat. Their generous, eye catching cakes are regarded as their unique selling point, displayed in cabinets in the centre of their business to create a real talking point for customers.
Farmhouse Inns aim to provide the best dining and drinking experience for customers of all ages, including a distraction zone for children to keep them occupied. They aim to be the first choice for families. You'll find personal touches throughout their pubs and in everything they do.
The teams at Farmhouse Inns are the people who make their pubs so special, creating the warm and friendly atmosphere they're renowned for. Farmhouse Inns are passionate about developing the skills of their people. That's why they're offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an apprenticeship designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
Reach your full potential! Farmhouse Inns' career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their programme, you'll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, as part of Greene King, you'll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you'll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you've completed your apprenticeship.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Your daily duties will include:
- Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Serve food at the table
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
- 33% of meals at any Greene King Managed Site
- Pension scheme
- Donate to charity of your choice through payroll - donations taken before tax.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday