Customer Service Apprentice
Why Apply for this role (Benefits):
- Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Ongoing training and development throughout time with the company
- Amazing growth opportunities within the company
A new and exciting opportunity has become available as a customer service apprentice to work alongside a photography company. They are looking for an enthusiastic, bubbly individual who will be able to provide excellent customer service to their customers. You will need a strong telephone manner as you will be dealing with customers over the phone, this could be from dealing with queries or taking orders.
As a Customer Service Apprentice, your responsibilities would include:
- Answering the phone and dealing with any customer queries.
- Identifying orders and order processing
- taking payments through the payment portal
- Communicate to the internal lab team to re order products
- Communicate to customers over the phone regarding; placing orders, website queries, resolve ID and password issues, taking enquiries about chasing orders and confirming replacement orders.
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- Seasonal hours required - Sept-Dec shifts between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm ( either starting at 8:00 am or 12:00pm/ 1:00pm
- A strong telephone manner
- Some office/admin/ CS experience advantageous but not required.
This is a Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship which will last for a duration of 15 months. If you do not have a GCSE A*-C (4-9) in Maths or English, you will be required to undertake a short assessment to ascertain your suitability.
Apply for Customer Service Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly