Digital Marketing Apprentice
Why apply for this role (benefits):
- Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Gain experience alongside a fully accredited qualification
- On-going training throughout time with company
- Opportunities to progress into a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship
- Potential salary to increase to £6.50 after 3 months, and to increase to £8.00 after 6 months
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Digital Marketing Apprentice to join a growing company. They are looking for a creative individual, who is looking to grow in the industry. You will provide new creative ideas for the company and help promote brand awareness.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, your responsibilities would include:
- Provide new creative ideas for the selling and design of products.
- Email customers
- Looking into analytical data
- regular use of social media platforms
- Promote brand awareness
- participate in video shoots
- produce email campaigns
- Production of new graphics
- Monday to Friday
- 30 hours per week between 9am-5pm
- £5.50 per hour
- Looking to grow in the industry
- Creative thinker
- Regular use of social media
- Photoshop and illustration experience advantageous but not required
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Willingness to learn.
This is a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship which will last for a duration of 18 months. If you do not have a GCSE A*-C (4-9) in Maths or English, you will be required to undertake a short assessment to ascertain your suitability.
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly