Graduate Automation Engineer- up to GBP27,000
Graduate Automation Engineer required to join a leading global engineering services organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the engineering team responsible for delivering electronics / automation technical support.
If you are a graduate in Mechatronic Engineering or a related discipline and looking to start your career with a highly successful growing global business with exciting prospects and development opportunities apply now.
Salary: up to GBP27,000 dependant on experience
Holiday: 23 days + bank holidays
Pension: Standard Contribution
Health: international private health care
Company profit share scheme
Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
* Provide technical and fault-finding support for electrical and PLC systems.
* Assist with the review of PLC specifications, logic tables and FDS documents.
* Preparation of automation project documentation and certification packages as well as having an input with new tender applications.
* Preparation of Factory Acceptance Test procedures.
* Retrieval of PLC programming code from existing PLC systems for the purpose of reverse engineering.
* Engineering design and coding related to electrical and PLC systems for onshore and offshore equipment.
* Undertake offshore and onshore surveys.
* Identify and report any inadequacies of the effectiveness of management systems.
* Provide engineering support for offshore equipment repairs, refurbishment, operation and maintenance.
* Willing to travel occasionally travel globally.
Automation Engineer Requirements:
* Degree qualified within Mechatronic Engineering or a related discipline
* Knowledge of PLC Systems and their use within modern industry.
* Knowledge and experience of a electrical control systems.
* Experience and knowledge of SCADA systems.
* Use of Electrical Auto Cad for production of electrical schematics.
* Onshore or Offshore lifting equipment experience is preferred
You must be based within commutable distance of Aberdeen or Bradford.
Other job titles similar companies may use for this position are: Electrical Engineer, PLC Engineer, Graduate Electronics Engineer, or Systems Engineer