Millbank require a creative and dynamic Graduate Social Media and Candidate Attraction Co-ordinator who will be responsible for the overall strategy for the social media and digital marketing efforts of Millbank Holdings and its subsidiaries. It is an opportunity for the right individual to have an impact on attracting candidates through marketing strategies across all digital media. You will be responsible for targeting candidates through the use of social media, as well as select online media opportunities, maintaining the Companies blog and online branding.
To qualify for this role, you'll need:
* A social media or digital marketing degree
* Excellent, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
* Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
* Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
* A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
* Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Be able to attract potential candidates within specific fields
* Create and build talent pools of suitable candidates for live vacancies, focusing on our core roles
* Support the delivery of a healthy pipeline of candidates for specialist/niche roles
* Utilise extensive candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement.
* Run social media campaigns for live roles and recruitment activity.
* Utilise market information, Business Managers and Consultants to get specific content
* Measure, report and analyse on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) looking at trends
* Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors and industry
* Grow our LinkedIn followers by providing them with regular, helpful content that's aligned with their needs and interests.
* Responsible for developing technical and market awareness
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
* Be innovative and creative with digital marketing strategies
* Take ownership of writing job adverts and advertising live roles
The Millbank Group has over 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients.
With offices in Cheshire, Northamptonshire, the group turnover of GBP68 million is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.
Why Join Millbank?
* Join an experienced team, many of whom have been with us for more than a decade
* Grow with us as we continually expand our teams in response to industry changes and company success
* Flexible work hours where possible
* Excellent training given with clear career progression
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact either Sarah Holland on (phone number removed) or click on the apply button