Apprentice - Software Developer Level 4
- Engaging with prospective business and clients via phone and email.
- Working with senior members of the team on development projects.
- Using Microsoft Business Applications and configuration tools to develop applications.
- Use API's to connect to other apps.
- Documenting the development process.
- Testing the applications and resolving any bugs.
Using the follow technologies:
- Microsoft Dynamics.
- Microsoft Power Automate.
- Microsoft Power BI.
- Microsoft Power Platform.
- Other products from the Microsoft stack.
- MS Visual Studio.
- SQL Databases.
- Data migration tools.
Requirements and prospects
- Understanding of components and design.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Ability to generate documentation for requirements / internal use.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Workingwell within a team and understandingdeadlines.
- Documentation skills and creation
- Some development experience either professionally or personally.
- Organised, logical and accurate.
- A willingnessto learn and progress
- Hardworking -this role will be challenging, and they expect you to give 100% effort
- Minimum of 4 X GCSE'S grade 9-4 (A-C) or equivalent INCLUDING English and maths.
- An IT qualification will be an advantage, but not essential
Opportunity to grow a career with a thriving company within a high technology sector.
Things to consider
How will you travel to the employer's workplace in Bewdley? Please state in your application "how" you meet the employers criteria.