Data Analyst Apprentice
- Assisting with the discovery, development, production and ongoing maintenance of reports
- Assisting with the gathering of financial information and ESG (Environmental Social Governance) / impact metrics on investee companies
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the team's sustainable investment data framework.
- Helping in the development of the team's engagement and stewardship dataset.
- Developing engaging stories on the back of collected data.
- Supporting the team's production of marketing materials.
- Assisting in the day-to-day admin tasks of the team.
Requirements and prospects
- Willingness and curiosity to learn
- Team player
- Passion for the stock market, keen interest in smaller companies and sustainability
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Detail-orientated with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy
- Good Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.