Marketing Administration Apprentice Nexus People
Marketing Administrator - Apprenticeship - Immediate Start - Exciting Opportunity - Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for a Marketing Administration Apprentice to join our growing and extremely busy Marketing team, based at our flagship office in Brighouse.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge, in a company that never stands still!
What will the role include?
The role will be extremely varied, and will include, but will not be limited to:
- Monitoring Social Media Platforms
- Engaging with followers, daily post checks & responding to comments & inbox messages
- Setting up & Monitoring sponsored campaigns
- Monitoring our Web Chat facility
- Assisting with the posting of Job Board adverts
- Double checking advert content - spelling, grammar, pay rates etc
- Resolving any issues with content
- Raising new adverts & posting content
- Data Reporting & Analysis
- Data download & organisation into a readable & interesting format
- Spotting trends or interesting themes in data
- Assistance with delivering Marketing Projects, including;
- Liaising with Graphic Designers to make basic content amends
- Dealing with local printers tomeet deadlines
- Packing itemsfor network wide engagement initiatives (such as sweetie bags, employee gifts etc)
- Recruitment Activities
- Some candidate pre-screening during busier periods (we all roll our sleeves up and get stuck in when we have to)
- Database management using ourATS (Applicant Tracking System)
As well as these key functions of this role, you will be asked from time to time to assist with general administrative duties around the office. This could range from making cups of tea, to tidying work spaces (we get a lot of boxes through our department and it can get a bit messy!), as well as answering the telephone and general adminstration duties.
What are we looking for in a successful applicant?
- You must be confident using a computer Microsoft, Excel, Outlook (& other internal systems trainingwill be provided and help is always on hand)
- You must have an excellent level of written & verbal English
- You will have an outgoing personality, witha polite but confident telephone manner
- You will understand the importance of working to deadlines and being able to communicate to people when you may not get something finished in time
- You willhave a keen eye for detail, and enjoy working with data - identifying trends, spotting anomalies and working with information to make better decision
- The ability to think outside the box, make suggestions and identify the next big recruitment trend that just might be right for us!
The right candidate for this role will have the above qualities and skills, and will also be able to work alone, or as part of a highly charged team. If you are set a task, it is important you are organised enough to see it through, or identify where issues may prevent this from happening, and seek out an alternative work around to ensure you get the task done. If it is an ongoingdaily task (like Social Media posting for example) you should be able to prioritise and manage your time accordingly to ensure tasks are completed in line with expectation.
What can we offer you?
- Weekly pay every Fri-yay!
- Talking about pay - because this is an apprenticeship opportunity,whilst you are learning, you will be paid at 4.30p/h. Once you complete your apprenticeship we will review yoursalary accordingly.
- Employee nights out now we can socialise again (usually in Leeds/Manchester)
- Annual Garden Party - all food, drink & accomodation paid for
- 20days holiday a year - and no bank holiday working (so 28 days really!)
- Extra day off each year for your birthday - yuo do have to provide the cakes through???
- Breakout area fordown time includes a pool table, a big TV& aPlay Station
- Free onsite car parking
- Good transport links to Leeds, Bradford, Halifax and Huddersfield
- Brighouse town centre is within walking distance
- Career development opportunities for the right person
- Real opportunity for a full-time role at the end of your apprenticeship
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team, and really get your teeth in to something big. We always have something exciting to be doing, but we understand that there has to be boring bits too - we just crack on and get on with whatever is needed.
If you have read thisadvert, and feel inspired, excited or even just intruiged to meet us, please apply with your CV (even if you have no work experience, we would love to see something about you, so we can get a feel for who you are before we meet you). You can go check out our Facebook page, have a look at the website and get more of a feel for the company.
Because ourdepartment is literally the most amazing, we expect to receive a high volume of 5. We will do our best to get back to everyone that applies, either by SMS or by phone - so if you havent heard in a week, don't give up on us, we are probably elbow deep in a campaign that needs finishing, or posting adverts.
We will do our best to get back to you - we promise!