Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ WE BUILD RECRUITMENT LIMITED
- Working week
- Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch break) Total hours per week: 40.00
- Weekly wage £200.00
- Expected duration 16 months
- Possible start date 02 Aug 2021
- Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We Build Recruitment are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join their team.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Engaging with clients to gain an understanding to their company and role requirements.
- Advertising new roles and implementing new candidate attraction strategies.
- Connecting with candidates and interviewing to understand their needs.
- Providing professional advice on the job market and manage expectations.
- Bringing on new business and establish professional relationships in the industry.
- Screening candidates in regard to their relevant skills, availability, location and salary expectations.
- Providing administrative support for the full recruitment process including, sending out job descriptions and confirming interviews.
Full training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner - Confident over the phone
- Attention to Detail
Can use own initiative
- Able to work on their own and as part of a team
Motivation to succeed
- GCSE, or equivalents, grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (desired but not essential)
- Permanent role available at the end of the apprenticeship providing the successful candidate continues to impress throughout the apprenticeship
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ WE BUILD RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly