Business Admin Apprentice
Why apply for this role (Benefits):
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- On-going training throughout employment.
- A chance to gain experience alongside a fully accredited qualification.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a business administration apprentice. They are looking for a reliable and self motivated individual to work alongside their company that specialises in fine diamond jewellery.
About the role:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritising workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Managing reception and meeting and greeting clients
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Monday to Friday
- £4.30 per hour
- Able to prioritise
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good at time keeping and organisational skills
- Positive thinking
This is a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship which you will be on for a duration of 18 months. If you do not have Maths or English grade C/4 or above then you will need to take assessments to ascertain your suitability to the programme.
Apply for Business Admin Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly