We are recruiting for a Tax Apprenticeto work within our flagship Esher office, reporting to the Tax Senior Manager this role will involve contributing to the provision of an excellent range of tax services to a one large corporate client. The ideal candidate will be process driven, be able to take a common sense approach and use analytical skills.
Due to growth within the largest and fastest growing region of Haines Watts we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Tax Apprenticerole is offering a competitive salary, study support with ATT, a great career path to progress within the firm and the flexibility to work across two offices and great benefits package.
The Tax Junior duties will be:
- Reviewing client records and extracting information required for tax purposes, including the preparation of P11Ds and PSAs
- Populating tax workings spreadsheets
- Preparation of P11ds
- Ad hoc administrative duties as needed by the Tax Manager
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload
- Good IT skills including use of Excel
- Team Player
- Approachability and availability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Process - driven
- 2.1 or above in any degree discipline (attained or expected)
- 112 UCAS points (based on the new UCAS tariff)
- GCSE maths and English Language both at grade C (level 5) or above
- Opportunity to progress career to a senior role and study CTA qualification upon completion of the ATT