- Apprentice is required to startASAP to work in this busy nursery based in Aigburth.
- This is a full time apprenticeship whilst you work towards completion of yourIntermediate LevelChildcare qualification.
- You will be actively involved in the day to day activities and care of young children from the ages of 0-5 years.
- You will be involved in play activities, including out door play with the young children, feeding, changing, craft and learning activities and general day to day care of the young children.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Although no experience is necessary to apply for this apprenticeship, any experience working with children would be advantageous in addition to total commitment and dedication to working in this environment.
Desired qualifications Future prospects
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build rapport with children.
Things to consider
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate. Will work towards completion ofIntermediate and Advanced LevelApprenticeship.
- You are employed within this nursery full time from day one.
- This is really hard work and you need to be self motivated to do this job.
- You will be involved in all aspects of caring for young children, including hygiene of children and the environment.